Pages


Sunday, September 19, 2010

She Said Yes! to the Dress

There were a lot of close calls.....when the credit card almost came out of the wallet.

But those dresses very simply...... good enough,  or perfect if there was just a bit of lace here, or a sleeve removed there. Or, if it was in a different fabric.  Or a different color.   Or those silly pick-ups could be taken out. Or......just something was a little different. 

But there was this one dress........that was really good just the way it was.   



And suddenly all the other dresses I had seen were just, well, wrong.    So I went back to visit my dress.

And it really was THAT good.  So, I said YES!

I bet you're thinking I'm going to post a photo of side dress here so you can oogle it........

not so much.

You'll need to wait another 180 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment