Pages


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Amazing Wedding Planner Strikes Again: The Invitation of my Dreams, in my budget.....

After falling in love with several incredibly gorgeous invitation that were way out of the budget, I threw in the towel. Cried Uncle. Called the Goddess that is my Wedding Planner.

And of course, she had the solution.   She sent photos of the invitations I like to the fabulous Peggy at Erickson Design to see what she could come up with.  And boy, did Peggy nail it!!

I should have expected no less from someone who came up with these ideas:







I am so excited to see what the final product turns out to be.!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice idea!I will suggest my sister's to take some idea from here for her wedding;she is also going to marry next month in Martinique Banquet Complex.

    ReplyDelete