Pages


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh yes she did.....crash the wedding


No, not THEM.......us.

Yes we did.


Turns out, one of the bands we are interested in was playing a wedding within walking distance of our house. So being the lazy girl I am, I called my wedding planner to see if we could go take a listen.  Because driving to Schaumburg would just be too hard.
Of course, she did.

So, we dressed up and tried to look as inconspicuous as possible.

And learned Reason #637 to have a wedding planner:
The band did not start playing for over an hour past the scheduled time.  The temptation to wander over to the bar and grab a drink was strong, but I resisted.
Slow food service, and no one on hand to get things moving.  
The band was great, so it was such a waste!

And I think we have entertainment!





No comments:

Post a Comment